Do you have habits that are destroying you? Does your daily life have hurts that won’t go away? What are your hang-ups that interfere with joy? It’s time to start your road to recovery. Life is not easy and there are times when we all need encouragement.
At Celebrate Recovery we don’t just minister to people with alcohol and drug issues, but so much more. We minister to people with marital issues, physical and sexual abuse issues, depression and loneliness. We minister to people who have given up all hope that things are going to get better.
Celebrate Recovery provides a small safe group to share your experiences, strengths, and hopes, and provide you with an opportunity to find an accountability partner.
For questions about Celebrate Recovery, send an e-mail to our director, Ron Stansell, via our Contact Us form or call 423-586-8665, ext 226.
Schedule: EVERY THURSDAY
6:00-7:00 pm – Fellowship Meal in Room 312
7:00-8:00 pm – Large group Praise & Worship with Pastor Ron Stansell and Kevin Jackson
8:00-9:00 pm – Small Groups
Small Group Room Assignments
Room 301- Sexual Integrity for Men
Room 303- Chemical Dependence for Women (Learning to place dependency upon God, who is our source of hope.)
Room 305- Prayer Room
Room 307- Life Hurts, God Heals for Women (If there is not a group fitting your specific need, visit this group where general principles of God’s healing are taught.)
Room 309- Co-dependency for Women
Room 311- Chemical Dependence for Men (Learning to place dependency upon God, who is our source of hope.)
Room 317- First-Time Visitors
Room 319- Life Hurts, God Heals for Men (If there is not a group fitting your specific need, visit this group where general principles of God’s healing are taught.)
Room 321- Abuse for Women (A safe, nonjudgmental environment to share past experiences while growing closer to the Lord and discovering we are not alone.)
**Childcare is available for children ages birth to 5th grade in the main building.**
- Keep your sharing focused on your own feelings. Please limit your sharing to 3-5 minutes.
- Please come prepared to listen respectfully, avoiding side conversations, as others in your group are sharing. Each person is free to express their feelings without interruptions.
- We are here to support on another. We will not attempt to “fix” another.
- Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group.
- Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.