Thank you for taking the time to check us out on the web. As our name states, we seek to be ‘Women In God’s Service.’
It is our desire to equip women in developing a vibrant, consistent walk with Christ by providing opportunities to study God’s Word and build meaningful relationships. This is the core of what we do!
To contact our Women’s Ministry Director, Brenda Tenpenny or Assistant Director, Debbie Palmer, you may send an e-mail via our Contact Us form. You may also call the Women’s Ministry Secretary, Pamela Clayton at 423-586-8665, ext. 201
**Fall 2013 Bible Study Session**
As always, our Bible studies are open to anyone, Manley member or otherwise. Please join us!
Tuesday Morning Details
- Studying Follow Me, written by David Platt, author of award willing Radical. (Click on title for video preview.)
- 9:00-11:30AM (9:00 fellowship & coffee, 9:30 Bible study video, 10:30 small groups)
- Rm 312 in the West Wing
- Dates ~
- September 10 Join us for our kick off and session 1!
- September 17 Session 2
- September 24 Special Tuesday, topic TBA
- October 1 Session 3
- October 8 Session 4
- October 22 Special Tuesday, topic TBA
- October 29 Session 5
- November 5 Session 6
Wednesday Evening Details:
- Sacred Secrets, Beth Moore’s Living Proof Live Event
- Starting October 2, 2013
- Sessions will meet according to regular Wednesday night main schedule.
- Children will be in their classes during this Bible Study time.
- Rm 312 in the West Wing
Women’s Ministry at-a-Glance
Tuesday Morning Bible Studies 9:00-11:30AM
We begin at 9 am for a time of fellowship, then worship and Bible study. We have small groups during some studies when time allows. Childcare is provided for newborns through 5th graders each week. There are also some middle school aged homeschoolers who hang out in a room near Bible Study as well.
Bible studies have included Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, Priscilla Shirer, and other nationally known women’s teachers.
We meet in the west wing in room 312.
Wednesday Evening Bible Studies 6:00-7:30PM
These begin at 6 pm each Wednesday and meet in the west wing in room 312 and other locations as well. Childcare is provided each week. We also have a weekly women’s prayer time in the Prayer Room at 9:30 am on Monday.
We have some special events like retreats, banquets, Mission Tea, Beth Moore Simulcasts, Festival of Tables, etc.
It is our prayer that you are lavishly-loved, blessed, and encouraged as you join us in study and fellowship!
For more information, send a message via the Contact Us form and select Women’s Ministry.